- If you would like to make an appointment with a physician, click here to find a location nearest to you.
- Existing patients, please visit patient.fondren.com to update your medical records prior to your visit.
- For new patients, please have your insurance card available, including the policy number and insurance company phone number. We will also need the name and address of your primary care physician (if applicable).
- Please arrive at least thirty minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to complete paperwork.
- INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS
- The Office of International Relations is available for our patients, and can assist with appointments, doctor referrals and other customized services.
- The Office of International Relations is located on the third floor of the Texas Orthopedic Hospital. For more information, please call Stephanie Radarte by phone at (713) 794-3577, via fax at (713) 383-5222, or by email at email@example.com.