- If you would like to make an appointment with a physician, click here to find a location nearest to you.
- For new patients, please have your insurance card available, including the policy number and insurance company phone number. We will also need the name and address of your primary care physician or referring physician.
- Please arrive at least thirty minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to complete paperwork.
- INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS
- The Office of International Relations is available for our patients, and can assist with appointments, doctor referrals and other customized services.
- For more information, please contact Bea Elizalde by phone at (713) 794-3577.