Fondren Orthopedic Group
For all Inquiries, please call or click here to request an appointment online.
At Fondren Orthopedic Group, we have many convenient locations in the Greater Houston area. The main central location at Texas Orthopedic Hospital houses almost half of our group and most of our specialists and subspecialists. It is located near the Texas Medical Center.
We encourage you to contact us today, and take the first steps towards a healthier you.
-Click here for area map-
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.
When you come for your appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following:
- A Driver’s License or state identification card
- Reports and X-rays
- The name and number of an emergency contact person
- Complete and current health insurance information including an insurance card for each insurance company with which you have coverage
- Payment for deductibles, copays and coinsurance–Payment options include cash, checks, and the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
- Appropriate paperwork or pre-certification numbers from your PCP or health plan for referrals and authorizations
- Any completed patient information forms that may have been sent to you by our office
- Any other information you think is appropriate to the visit
If you need to cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.