Randy Y. Luo, M.D.Elbow Surgery, General Orthopedic Care, Hand Surgery
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- ABOS - Board Eligible
- Undergraduate: Rice University 2006
- Graduate: Rice University, Jones Graduate School of Business 2009
- Medical School: Baylor College of Medicine 2011
- Residency: University of Florida 2016
- Fellowship: Baylor College of Medicine 2017
- Chan CM, Luo R, Matthias R. Tendon graft ossification; an unusual complication of suspensionplasty for trapeziometacarpal arthritis of the thumb. J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2014 Aug 20.
- Luo R, Vickers J, Gentile J. Minimizing Cast Complications. (poster presentation at University of Florida Patient Quality and Safety Retreat, 2013)
- Luo R, Brekke A, Noble PC. The Financial Impact of Joint Registries in Identifying Poor Implant Performance. J Arthroplasty. 2012 Sep;27. (8 Suppl):66-71
- Luo R, Parker A, Stocks G, Mathis K, Nunley R, Shimmin A,Noble PC. In Many HRA Patients, High-Demand Activities are a Part of Normal Lifestyle.
- Parker A, Luo R, Mathis K, Stocks G, Barrack R, Nunley R, Shimmin A, Brekke A, Osadebe U, Noble PC. Does Participation in High-Demand Activities after Total Hip Arthroplasty Correlate with Satisfaction?
- Wang B, Wei D, Crum VE, Richardson EL, Xiong HH, Luo Y, Huang S, Abbruzzese JL, Xie K. A novel model system for studying the double-edged roles of nitric oxide production in pancreatic cancer growth and metastasis. Oncogene. 2003 Mar 27;22(12):1771-82.
- Eppright Award for Student Research 2010 Annual award for medical students with outstanding achievement in orthopedic research at Baylor College of Medicine. Panel consists of Baylor clinical and research faculty members.
- Best of Show, First in Clinical Sciences- James K. Alexander Research Symposium 2010
- Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honor Society 2009
- Eppright Award for Student Research- Honorable Mention 2009
- Jones Graduate School of Business Academic Scholarship Recipient 2008
Book an Appointment
- Main Office:
- Email a Staff